Village of Frankfort
Mayor - Frank M Moracco
Village Trustee - Mark R Harris
Village Trustee - Richard Adams
Village Trustee - Anthony Fumarola
Village Trustee - James Alsante
Village Clerk - Karlee Tamburro
Village Treasurer/Deputy Clerk - Doreen Fiorentino
•This is a new alert system that Herkimer County subscribed to. You can
•It's mowing season again. Please remember to keep your grass trimmings out of the road to keep our storm sewers clear.
•Please remember to clean up after your pets when walking them.
• NOTICE OF COLLECTION OF TAXES
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN to residents and property owners of THE VILLAGE OF FRANKFORT that the tax roll and warrant have been filed with the Village Treasurer for the collection of taxes for fiscal Year June 1, 2012 to May 31, 2013. Taxes will be accepted for payment at the Frankfort Village Office, 110 Railroad Street beginning June 1, between the hours of 8:30 and 4:30, until June 30, 2013 without fee. Please take further notice that on all taxes remaining unpaid as of July 1, 2013, five percent will be added for the first month, and an additional one percent for each month thereafter until paid. A second notice will be issued, and an additional $1.00 will be added to any unpaid taxes after September 1, 2013.
• New Summer Hours for the Village Offices starting 6/1/13-8/31/13 8:30am-4:00pm
• For more information please check the Community Events Calendar
• The following link is to a website designed to search colleges in New York State based on interests in level of degree and major: http://www.onlineschools.org/guides/new-york
• If you didn't see the YNN Your Hometown report click the following link: http://utica-mohawkvalley.ynn.com/content/features/545054/your-hometown--frankfort/
• Does your organization have an event that they would like to promote in the Community Events Calendar? Email me with a description of the event and the dates and times.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
•The Concerned Citizens Committee is looking for new members to discuss the concerns of the residents and bring them to the Village Board. They meet at 6:30 on the second Thursday of every month in the Village Board room. The meetings are open to all concerned residents.
110 Railroad Street
Frankfort, NY 13340